I've never really told this testimony before but now I'm glad there's an avenue to do that and maybe, just maybe someone can tap into it and receive their own miracle.
This happened while I was still in the University. I had to construct a device for my final year project. The device was constructed, tested and was working well. Just a couple of days to my project defense, the device stopped working. I gave it to the person who helped me construct the device and he having a lot of stuff on his hands didn't have time to look at mine. I begged, pleaded and even threatened him to no avail. Even when he did eventually look at it he could not make it function. The night before the defense I cried to God, asking him to make a way for me, to help me get my device to work. My faith was shaky then, so I just told myself that I would defend my project with the device not functioning if it came to that. The next day (day of the defense) I walked with a heavy heart to the house of the person who was helping out with it. When I got there I was a little hesitant to even ask him if it was functioning yet. It was a friend of mine who had slept over at his house that informed me my device was functioning well now. I was so shocked, I had to see it for myself so I tested it in his house just once in order not to jinx it. I kept on thanking God all the way home (May God be praised).
The defense went very well and the device stopped working right after I had finished defending. My God is just too much. He will not let me fail nor falter in anything I do. His Mercies indeed lasted forever!!!
God be praised!!! I had an almost similar experience. Its wonderful to know our God is right there for us everytime we need him. I take succor in the fact that I know with Him all things are possible.
ReplyDeleteGreat one friend. Stay blessed.